ONLINE SHOP’S TERMS AND REGULATIONS - SUMMARY
These regulations provide for the terms and conditions of sale and operation of the www.elegance24.com online shop. The owner of the Online Shop available at: 35-505 Rzeszów, Strzyżowska St. No 67/1 is Bartosz Gaweł conducting business activity registered under NIP [tax identification number]: 813-348-23-21, REGON [national business registry number]: 367576508, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
Contact with the Seller is possible by:
- telephone number: +48 888 025 337, Monday-Friday 9a.m.-5p.m.
§ 1 Definitions
- Regulations –the provided regulations referring to the services provided via the Internet (Art. 8 of Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means).
- Service recipient- any natural person, entity or organisational unit without legal entity, who uses services provided by the Online Shop in accordance with the Online Shop’s Regulations.
- The Consumer shall mean a natural person purchasing products in the Online Shop pursuant to Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code.
- Products – Products specified and described on the Online Shop’s website. Towary wymienione i opisane na stronie internetowej Sklepu Internetowego.
- Additional service – a service conducted by the Seller for the Consumer outside the Online Shop.
- Sale Agreement – the sale agreement of the Products as specified by the Civil Code, between the Seller and the Consumer Ruling the Online Shop.
- Online Shop – Internet online shop available at: www.elegance24.com, where the orders are placed by the Consumer.
- Order – Consumer’s declaration of intent leading the Sale Agreement.
§ 2 General Provisions
- These regulations provide for the terms and conditions of sale and operation of the Online Shop available at: www.elegance24.com
- The Client may place an effective Order upon acceptance of the provisions hereof.
- The Online Shop deals with the sale of goods via Internet using a shopping system.
- All of the Products offered by Elegance24 are new, wrapped, and free from physical or legal defects and legally introduced into the Polish market.
§ 3 Orders
- All the prices in the Seller’s Online Shop www.elegance24.com are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross values (include all the elements of the price + output VAT) for the Polish Consumers and in pounds sterling or euros (outside Poland). The given prices do not cover shopping costs nor the customs paid that may be imposed on (outside EU).
- Orders are placed via electronic mail.
- Orders are sent immediately after payment yet during holiday periods the order processing time can be longer. However, itshould not be longerthan 30 days.
- If an ordered product is not available, the Buyer shall be informed about that fact by the Seller within 14 business days and shall decide about the manner of carrying out the remaining part of the order (partial performance, extension of the waiting period for the missing product, replacement of the missing product with another product or cancellation of the entire order and return of the money for the ordered goods).
- The order becomes effective once the order form is correctly filled.
- Upon failure to complete the form with the necessary data, the Consumer is contacted by the Seller. If the contact does not prove to be successful, the order can be cancelled.
- The Consumer is entitled to ask for a receipt on demand.
- The provision of the personal data by the Consumer is voluntary, however, if such data is not provided, the placed order cannot be carried out. When purchasing the products, the Consumer gives consent for storing, processing and using its personal data by the Seller for the purpose and in the scope necessary to carry out the order by the Seller (i.e. deliver the package to the Buyer and make settlements). The data shall be processed in accordance with all the security requirements provided for in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and secondary legislation issued thereunder.
- The Buyer shall have a free access to its personal data, the right to correct them and request that they cease to be processed and be removed from the data base, which shall be notified to the Seller in writing by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After placing the order, the Consumer receives the confirmation of the order via e-mail.
§ 4 Payments
- The Consumer is entitled to ask for a receipt on demand. (recept / non VAT invoice)
- The payments can be done: COD (in Poland only), electronic payments (Przelewy 24) or via bank account transfer.
Seller's bank account for transactions in PLN or other currency than EUR and for transaction via electronic platform Przelewy24 is maintained by Millenium Bank SA Branch in Rzeszow, ................St. no 2. For an international bank transfer you need to use full name and address of the bank and its BIC/SWIFT code: ------------------. Account number is: --------- for Bartosz Gaweł 35-505 Rzeszów, ul. Strzyżowska 67/1.
Seller's bank account for international transaction in EUR only is maintained by ------------------------------------
It’s recommended for Buyers from European Union to use the "European Bank Transfer", which is the cheapest and the easiest way for paying for orders.
- All Clients can also choose electronic payment platform Przelewy 24, which is safe and fast method of paying. Using Przelewy24 (including credit cards payment) you can pay in your currency thanks to DCC Dynamic Currency Conversion system. Before choosing electronic platform Przelewy24 as a method of payment please change currency from Euro or Pound into Polish Zloty. Payment card operator is PayPro SA Settlement Agent, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, 301345068 Regon
§ 5 Withdrawal from a contract
- The Consumer from European Union who purchases the Products for the purpose not involving the occupation or the business (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) may withdraw from the sales contract for any reason by submitting a statement in writing, within fourteen days of the Product receipt.
- Permission to withdraw from the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 above may be implemented by the Consumer and by filling in a form of withdrawal from the sales contract, located at
- In case of withdrawal on the basis of paragraph 1 above, the Consumer is obliged to return the Product within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt by the Seller a notice of withdrawal from the sales contract, without deterioration, subject to possible changes arising from routine Product management.
- In case of withdrawal from the sales contract by the Consumer, the costs of packaging and shipping the Products to the Seller are covered by the Consumer. In case of withdrawal on the basis of paragraph 1 above, the Consumer is obliged to return the Product within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt by the Seller a notice of withdrawal from the sales contract, without deterioration, subject to possible changes arising from routine Product management.
- In case of proceeded withdrawal from the sales contract by the Consumer, the refund of amounts paid under the sales contract proceeds within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller a notice of withdrawal from the sales contract.
- In case of withdrawal by the Consumer in the manner specified in paragraph 1 above, the Seller shall certify in writing receipt of the Product returned by the Consumer. In case of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with paragraph 2 above, the confirmation proceeds via e-mail.
- The right of withdrawalis not entitled tothe customer, who is nota consumer.
§ 6 Complaints
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 Art. 38 para. 5 Polish Law on the rights of consumers and amendments to the Polish Civil Code, the Seller shall be liable towards the Consumer for the physical and legal defects including nonconformity of goods with the contract.
- The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of filing the complaints and providing products to the Seller
- The Consumer who lodges a complaint shall send a scan of a complaint form signed in person to:
http://www.elegance24.com/pl/content/2-complaints, and then send the purchased goods to the following address:
Bartosz Gaweł 35-505 Rzeszów, Strzyżowska 67/1, Poland.
- In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, depending on customer request, the Seller within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the customer, repair or replace the complained product for a new, full-fledged, reduce the price or refund the value of the purchased products.
- The Consumer may request that the product be restored to the condition consistent with the contract by either repair (free of charge) or replacement thereof, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs on the part of the Seller.
- The Seller shall return the costs of delivery of goods inconsistent with the contract to the Consumer immediately after the consideration and recognition of the Consumer’s claims for the non-conformity of goods with the contract.
§ 7 Personal Data Protection
The privacy politics of Elegance24
- Consumer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Online Shop Elegance24 (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883rd).
- Consumer’s personal data shall be processed solely in order to complete the order. These data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Consumer's personal data is protected in accordance with the law on personal data and is not to be transferred, sold, or lent to other persons or institutions for purposes other than those related to the implementation of the contract.
- Access to personal data is limited to Online Shop Elegance24 administrator.
- Each Consumer has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and bringing a request to discontinue their use.
- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service of the User and are intended to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they are, the storage time on terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The administrator of the Service is Online Shop Elegance24, which is putting cookies files on the terminal unit of the User of the Service and gains access to them. email@example.com
- Cookies files are used to:
- adapt the web content of the Service to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User of the Service and properly display a web page, tailored to individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand in what way the Users of the Service use the websites, what can improve the structure and content;
- maintain the session of the User of the Service (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Service.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies, "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User to log-off time, leaving the website or excluding of the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies files are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the time specified in the cookies files’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- Cookies Policy available at http://www.elegance24.com/pl/content/7-polityka-cookies
§ 8 Changes in Terms and Regulations
- Consumers having the accounts in the Online Shop will be informed on any changes in terms and Regulations via e-mail and need to agree to them in order to be able to continua shopping in the Online Shop.
- Consumer not willing to agree to the new changes can close down their account.
- Any orders placed before introducing any changes will be carried out in accordance with the earlier terms and regulations.
§ 9 Finalprovisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and Law on the Protection of personal data and protection of consumer rights apply - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights; Act of 23 April 1964 –Civil Code; Act of 23 August 2007 on acting against unfair business practices.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and the performance of contracts concluded between Seller and Customers will be considered by the court competent according to the regulations in accordance with the Law of 11.17.1964 r. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Lawsno 43, item. 296)
Terms and Regulations published: July 01, 2017